Tuoteuutuus: KLIMA-FLEX K1 STAINLESS STEEL
ACID-PROOF SYSTEM FOR HVAC APPLICATIONS
The market leading access solution family for HVAC applications, Industrilas Klima-flex™, can now offer an acid-proof, stainless steel latch and handle configuration.
The handle is compatible with the full range of Klima-flex K1 parts, like cams, interlink systems and inside handles. This means that you can decide to use it simply for its elegant design, or to use it for specific purposes. When you combine it with acid-proof latching units, housing and hinges you get a and corrosion-resistant solution for harsh environments, such as the oil-, gas- and offshore industries.
Benefits in brief
- Handle, external housing and padlock loop are in acid-proof steel (316)
- Three different latching unit options: S, G40 and M
- Latching units are available in stainless steel (303) or acid-proof steel (316)
- Fits door panel thicknesses of 25-100 mm
- Available in non-locking and padlockable versions
- Combine with acid-proof Klima-flex hinges, housing and latching units to create a corrosion-resistant solution
Learn more about Klima-flex and how to design your access solution at the Klima-flex family page.